Season Pass Terms and Conditions
• The Season Pass is non-transferable & ONLY applies to those listed on the Season Pass Application form. Attempting to use a Season Pass that is not yours, or lending your Season Pass to someone not listed on the application may result in the season pass being revoked without a refund.
• Valid through 3/20/2020
• Season Pass Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
• $5.00 handling fee to replace lost cards.
• Access is seasonal, during regularly scheduled hours, when open to the public. Management may close the park at their discretion due to adverse weather conditions and emergency situations.
• Special events may require an up charge to enter. For example: The Dino Egg Hunt will require a $8.49 fee per Season Pass participant
(children only). Adult Season Pass Members will be free.
• The Dinosaur Place Season Pass Members will be discounted upon entry to the NEW Nature’s Art Village Halloween Event (name not yet determined).
• Rates, hours, benefits, and exhibits subject to change without notice. See website for details.
• Children under 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times.
• Season Pass Members are required to present their Season Pass Card and a photo ID every time they enter The Dinosaur Place Park or to receive any of the Season Pass Benefi ts.
• Discounts may not be combined with any other offers. Not valid on any food or beverage purchases, coins, antiques or gift cards.
• Nature’s Art Village has the right to revoke a Season Pass from any member who violates or attempts to violate park rules, policies or these Season Pass Terms & Conditions. No refunds will be issued.