Hours & Directions
The Dinosaur Place reopens March 25th, 2017
All open attractions are included with general admission*
- Ice Cream Shop: Reopens March 25th, 2017
- Dinosaur Trails: Reopens March 25th, 2017
- a”MAZE”asaurus: Reopens March 25th, 2017
- Monty’s Playground: Reopens March 25th, 2017
- T. Rex Tower Playscape: Reopens April 2017
- Jurassic Moon Bounce: Reopens April 2017
- New England’s largest Splashpad®: Reopens May 2017
*Weather permitting, hours & openings subject to change without notice. Last park admission/entry sold 1 hour before closing. Please call 860.443.4367 for more information on today’s hours.
The Dinosaur Place is conveniently located in the heart of Mystic Country in Montville, CT. Approximately 20 minutes west of Mystic, CT. Please be aware if you are using a GPS you may need to use “Oakdale, CT” for the town (Oakdale is suburb of Montville).
For your convenience parking is always FREE! We encourage you to call 860.443.4367 if you need further directions or assistance.
1650 Hartford-New London Turnpike
From NYC, Fairfield or New Haven
From Worcester, Putnam or Norwich