Hours & Directions
Open Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays
Hours: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Last entry allowed in 1 hour before closing
Park closes for the winter following Nov. 26th
Indoor Adventures Open Weekends Year-Round in Discovery Depot!
*The Dinosaur Place may close in the event of severe weather or unsafe park conditions.
All open attractions are included with general admission.
Guests must wear socks on the Jurassic Moon Bounce & T. Rex Tower Playscape.
Guests must wear flip-flops, sandals or water shoes on the Splashpad.
The Dinosaur Place is open Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays only through the end of November.
- Ice Cream Shop: Open 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Dinosaur Trails: Open 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- a”MAZE”asaurus: Open 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Monty’s Playground: Open 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- T. Rex Tower Playscape*: Open Weekends 10:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. & 1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Jurassic Moon Bounce*: Reopens April 7th, 2018
- New England’s largest Splashpad®*: Reopens May 26th, 2018
*T. Rex Tower, the Jurassic Moon Bounce and Splashpad are open weather permitting. Hours & openings subject to change without notice. Last park admission/entry sold 1 hour before closing. Please call 860.443.4367 for more information on today’s hours.
The Dinosaur Place is conveniently located in the heart of Mystic Country in Montville, CT. Approximately 20 minutes west of Mystic, CT. Please be aware if you are using a GPS you may need to use “Oakdale, CT” for the town (Oakdale is suburb of Montville).
For your convenience parking is always FREE! We encourage you to call 860.443.4367 if you need further directions or assistance.
1650 Hartford-New London Turnpike
From NYC, Fairfield or New Haven
From Worcester, Putnam or Norwich