Hours & Directions
The Dinosaur Place opens April 1st, 2017
Hours: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Last entry allowed in 1 hour before closing
The Dinosaur Place will be closed to the public April 8th, 2017 from 10:00am until 1:00pm for our annual Dino Egg Hunt event. Advanced registration is required for this event. The park will open to the public on April 8th beginning at 1:00pm.
All open attractions are included with general admission*
- Ice Cream Shop: Opens April 1st, 2017
- Dinosaur Trails: Opens April 1st, 2017
- a”MAZE”asaurus: Opens April 1st, 2017
- Monty’s Playground: Opens April 1st, 2017
- T. Rex Tower Playscape: Opens April 1st, 2017 (Weekends Only)
- Jurassic Moon Bounce: Opens April 1st, 2017 (Weekends Only)
- New England’s largest Splashpad®: Reopens May 27th, 2017
*Weather permitting, hours & openings subject to change without notice. Last park admission/entry sold 1 hour before closing. Please call 860.443.4367 for more information on today’s hours.
The Dinosaur Place is conveniently located in the heart of Mystic Country in Montville, CT. Approximately 20 minutes west of Mystic, CT. Please be aware if you are using a GPS you may need to use “Oakdale, CT” for the town (Oakdale is suburb of Montville).
For your convenience parking is always FREE! We encourage you to call 860.443.4367 if you need further directions or assistance.
1650 Hartford-New London Turnpike
From NYC, Fairfield or New Haven
From Worcester, Putnam or Norwich