Hours & Directions
Open 7 Days a Week!
Hours: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Last entry allowed in 1 hour before closing
Open Rain or Shine!*
*The Dinosaur Place may close in the event of severe weather or unsafe park conditions.
- Just for Moms – May 14, 2017 – Buy one child admission and Mom’s admission is FREE!
All open attractions are included with general admission.
- Ice Cream Shop: Opens Daily 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Dinosaur Trails: Opens Daily 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- a”MAZE”asaurus: Opens Daily 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Monty’s Playground: Opens Daily 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- T. Rex Tower Playscape: Opens Weekends 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. & 1:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Jurassic Moon Bounce: Opens Weekends 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. & 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- New England’s largest Splashpad®: Opens May 27th, 2017
*T. Rex Tower, the Jurassic Moon Bounce and Splashpad are Weather Permitting. Hours & openings subject to change without notice. Last park admission/entry sold 1 hour before closing. Please call 860.443.4367 for more information on today’s hours.
The Dinosaur Place is conveniently located in the heart of Mystic Country in Montville, CT. Approximately 20 minutes west of Mystic, CT. Please be aware if you are using a GPS you may need to use “Oakdale, CT” for the town (Oakdale is suburb of Montville).
For your convenience parking is always FREE! We encourage you to call 860.443.4367 if you need further directions or assistance.
1650 Hartford-New London Turnpike
From NYC, Fairfield or New Haven
From Worcester, Putnam or Norwich