Hours & Directions
Park Opens March 31, 2018
Indoor Adventures Open Weekends Year-Round in Discovery Depot!
*The Dinosaur Place may close in the event of severe weather or unsafe park conditions.
All open attractions are included with general admission.
Guests must wear socks on the Jurassic Moon Bounce & T. Rex Tower Playscape.
Guests must wear flip-flops, sandals or water shoes on the Splashpad.
- Ice Cream Shop: Reopens March 31, 2018
- Dinosaur Trails: Reopens March 31, 2018
- a”MAZE”asaurus: Reopens March 31, 2018
- Monty’s Playground: Reopens March 31, 2018
- T. Rex Tower Playscape*: Reopens March 31, 2018
- Jurassic Moon Bounce*: Reopens April 7th, 2018
- New England’s largest Splashpad®*: Reopens May 26th, 2018
*T. Rex Tower, the Jurassic Moon Bounce and Splashpad are open weather permitting. Hours & openings subject to change without notice. Last park admission/entry sold 1 hour before closing. Please call 860.443.4367 for more information on today’s hours.
The Dinosaur Place is conveniently located in the heart of Mystic Country in Montville, CT. Approximately 20 minutes west of Mystic, CT. Please be aware if you are using a GPS you may need to use “Oakdale, CT” for the town (Oakdale is suburb of Montville).
For your convenience parking is always FREE! We encourage you to call 860.443.4367 if you need further directions or assistance.
1650 Hartford-New London Turnpike
From NYC, Fairfield or New Haven
From Worcester, Putnam or Norwich