Plan Your Visit
Visit The Dinosaur Place: Outdoor Adventure Park!
Discover a unique adventure and create treasured memories with fun family attractions you will never forget!
- Encounter over 40 Life-Sized Dinosaurs on 1.5 miles of pristine nature trails
- Make a SPLASH in New England’s largest Splashpad*(a zero depth water playground)
- Navigate through a”MAZE”asaurus and slide through the mouth of a T. Rex!
- ROMP and ROAR like a raptor in the Jurassic Moon Bounce*
- Slide, climb and play on Monty’s DINO-Sized Playground
- Satisfy your mammoth appetite at Monty’s Munchies or the Ice Cream Shop*
Attention Guests: Our Jurassic Moon Bounce and T. Rex Tower Playscape require children to wear socks for safety. Please bring a pair with you during your next visit!
*Some attractions have limited hours. See Hours Page for more details. Tickets are available for purchase in the Ice Cream Shop.
To extend your day, check out Discovery Depot and The Gateway Museum!
Indoor Activity Center
Uncover a special time with your family by interacting with our array of indoor educational activities. Each activity comes with a unique souvenir!
- Dig for crystals & minerals in Jackpot Mine
- Unearth dinosaur fossils as a junior paleontologist in The Bone Zone
- pan for “gold” nuggets in Thunder Creek
- Have a million year old Geode Cut open before your eyes
- Create Sand Art, Spin Art T-Shirts, Glitter Tattoos & More in The Craft Center
A Village of Progress
Open 7 days a week!
Click Here for Hours.
Explore an indoor village of progress, showcasing the 200 year growth of American trades. Featuring innovations from printing presses to potato planters, discover the technology that defined a nation.
- The Barber Shop
- Snap Shot Photography
- The Print Shop
- Steam Engine Boat
- The Shoe Shop
- The Laundry Shop
- The Farm
Hungry as a Dinosaur?
Should hunger strike while enjoying your day spent at Nature’s Art Village choose from a variety of food options available in the Cobalt cafe or one of our seasonal locations throughout the village sure to satisfy a roaring appetite.
Places to rest your weary claws.
Peruse these affordable family-friendly hotels that are within a short drive. Many of these properties also offer discount packages that often include lodging, attraction tickets and even breakfast, so be on the lookout for a great deal!
Explore local attractions.
Nature’s Art Village in Montville, CT is conveniently located near countless activities in the heart of Mystic Country, so your family vacation is guaranteed to be as action packed or relaxed as you like.