It is the time of year where you may be asked to provide an office “Secret Santa” gift, or asked to give ideas on a supervisor’s/manager’s gift, or even meet relatives that you have not seen for a long time. Each of these situations may cause a little hesitation or indecisiveness when choosing a gift because we may not be familiar with what these people like or want.
Gift cards are an excellent gift because they allow a person to pick out something they may have had their eye on for long time. If a gift card seems too impersonal, here are a few suggestions for gifts with a more personal touch:
Great ideas under $10 for the younger ones in your life:
- Sticker sets are always timeless. We have one use stickers and reusable stickers with scenery.
- Art supplies from colored pencils to doodle pads. These items will keep children occupied and the refrigerator art gallery full.
- Small science and craft kits. Most of these kits provide more than one project and can help teach different life skills.
- Edible insects. What more can I say? For the youngster who likes the “gross and unusual.” – Yes, they’re real insects and yes, they’re delicious!
- Tumbled stones or natural mineral specimens. Pretty crystals and colors fascinate children of any age.
- What child isn’t mesmerized by shark teeth, dinosaur bones or other evidence of life from thousands, or even millions, of years ago?
Next to come is our office gift guide! Come down to The Shops at Nature’s Art Village on Route 85 in Montville, Connecticut and browse our endless aisles of amazing gifts. We are open 7 days a week from 9:30 A.M. until 7:00 P.M. through December 23, 2017. Happy Holidays from all of us at Nature’s Art Village!