When we get together with our families for the holidays we may be seeing relatives that we may not normally see during the year. This may make it difficult to find a gift because you may not know what they want or need. The Shops at Natures Art Village carry unique items that will make anyone’s face light up. Take a look at our last minute gift ideas below for some excellent ideas you can pick up any day this week at The Shops:
Great ideas under $30:
- Games carved out of stone or wood with gemstone playing pieces. We carry a variety of games and dice made out of these materials.
- Healing Touch Pottery. These one of a kind mugs come in a variety of styles and have a gemstone set into the handle of the mug. Each mug is hand-thrown and glazed by artisans in nearby New Hampshire.
- Essential Oils, Incense and Smudging supplies. We carry these items plus many accessories that go with them.
- Carved Stone Kitchenwares. We have a line of stone plates, trays and canisters. Stone is hugely versatile for kitchenwares because it can hold warm and cold temperatures evenly and for a long time.
- Minerals and Crystals. We have many beautiful specimens. Some of our minerals have been made into candle holders, wine bottle stoppers and beautiful gemstone trees.
- Trinket and storage boxes. We have boxes made of carved stone, shell and even enameled Swarovski jeweled boxes.
Come down to The Shops at Nature’s Art Village on Route 85 in Montville, Connecticut and browse our endless aisles of amazing gifts. We are open 7 days a week from 9:30 A.M. until 7:00 P.M. through December 23, 2017. Happy Holidays from all of us at Nature’s Art Village!