It is the time of year where you may be asked to provide an office “Secret Santa” gift, or asked to give ideas on a supervisor’s/manager’s gift, or even meet relatives that you have not seen for a long time. Each of these situations may cause a little hesitation or indecisiveness when choosing a gift because we may not be familiar with what these people like or want.
Never fear, here at Nature’s Art Village we have a wide selection of items that could potentially provide a well thought of gift.
Gift cards are an excellent gift because they allow a person to pick out something they may have had their eye on for long time. If a gift card seems too impersonal, here are a few suggestions for gifts with a more personal touch:
Great ideas under $10 for the younger ones in your life:
- Sticker sets are always timeless. We have one use stickers and reusable stickers with scenery.
- Art supplies from colored pencils to doodle pads. These items will keep children occupied and the refrigerator art gallery full.
- Small science and craft kits. Most of these kits provide more than one project and can help teach different life skills.
- Edible insects. What more can I say? For the youngster who likes the “gross and unusual.” – Yes, they’re real insects and yes, they’re delicious!
- Tumbled stones or natural mineral specimens. Pretty crystals and colors fascinate children of any age.
- What child isn’t mesmerized by shark teeth, dinosaur bones or other evidence of life from thousands, or even millions, of years ago?
Next to come is our office gift guide! Come down to The Shops at Nature’s Art Village on Route 85 in Montville, Connecticut and browse our endless aisles of amazing gifts. We are open 7 days a week from 9:30 A.M. until 7:00 P.M. through December 23, 2017. Happy Holidays from all of us at Nature’s Art Village!
Creativity for Kids
Looking for a great activity for your children? Having a party and want to keep your younger guests occupied? We have a solution!
Look no further than out Faber-Castell Creativity for Kids kits. Whether you’re looking for quick and simple crafts or for projects that may lead to new hobbies, these kits have it all.
Creativity for Kids was started in the 1970’s by Phyllis and Evelyn. They were volunteers at their children’s elementary school and witnessed firsthand how children are able to express themselves through art. Together (and with help from their husbands) they created art kits packaged in burlap bags. Through the years their popularity grew and they were able to expand the brand into what it is today.
What makes Creativity for Kids Kits so unique? Everything you need to complete the project is in the kit. If you need scissors, there are scissors in the kit. If you need glue, glue comes in the kit. The idea was to create an experience where you don’t have to find or purchase any other materials for the crafts you are making. Open the box and you are ready to create your masterpiece.
Creativity for Kids kits come in large and small sizes. Each kit provides anywhere from four to twenty-four projects to do. This means you could potentially use the kit over and over again. Keep your play-date interesting or even use the projects as party giveaways so you don’t have to purchase goody bags.
Here at The Shops at Nature’s Art Village we have a wide variety of Creativity for Kids kits to choose from. Make soap or jewelry, craft paper airplanes or creepy monsters, the possibilities are endless!
All Creativity for Kids kits will be on sale 15% off during our upcoming Toy Sale, October 26-29, 2017. Click here for more details!