|Children||$130.00 (No Additional Tax)|
|Adults||$115.00 (No Additional Tax)|
|Under 2 (If they were born on or after July 15, 2020)||Free|
Terms and Conditions
Season pass members are required to present their season pass card and a photo ID every time they enter The Dinosaur Place park or to receive any of the season pass benefits.
- The season pass is non-transferable & ONLY applies to those listed on the season pass application form. Attempting to use a Season Pass that is not yours or lending your season pass to someone not listed on the application may result in the season pass being revoked without a refund.
- 2022 Season passes are valid from 04/01/2022 – 03/24/2023
- Season pass memberships are non-transferrable and non-refundable
- $5.00 handling fee to replace lost cards
- Access is seasonal, during regularly scheduled hours, when open two the public. Management may close the park at their discretion due to adverse weather conditions and emergency situations. Hours are subject to change at any time
- Special events pricing will vary for a Season Pass member as compared to a general admission purchase (for example, for the Annual Dino Egg Hunt and Pumpkin Passage, a purchase for admission for a Season Pass member will be required, but it will be at a discounted rate compared to the public).
- Children under 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Discounts may not be combined with any other offers. Not valid on food, beverage, coin, antique or gift card purchases.
- Nature’s Art Village reserves the right to revoke a season pass from any member who violates or attempts to violate park rules, policies or these Season Pass Terms and Conditions. No refunds will be issued.