**THE SPLASHPAD IS OPEN SATURDAY 9/21 and SUNDAY 9/22**
Experience an Outdoor Adventure of Prehistoric Proportions:
- Encounter over 50 Life-Sized Dinosaurs on 1.5 miles of pristine nature trails
- Make a SPLASH in New England’s largest Splashpad*(a zero depth water playground)
- Navigate through a”MAZE”asaurus and slide through the mouth of a T. Rex!
- Slide, climb and play on Monty’s DINO-Sized Playground
- Explore the giant, one-of-a-kind T. Rex Tower Playscape*
- Satisfy your mammoth appetite at Monty’s Munchies or the Ice Cream Shop*
- Don’t take our word for it, check out this 2019 Article on us! CT Dinosaur Themed Splashpad!
Attention Guests: Our T. Rex Tower Playscape require children to wear socks for safety. Please bring a pair with you during your next visit!
*No Pets allowed anywhere on the property
*Some attractions are seasonal / have limited hours, see Hours Page for details.
September 3, 2019: The Dinosaur Place will have a trail blocked off for the construction of new exhibits and the set up of The Pumpkin Place.
**View map to see what trails are open**
Watch the video below for more!
While you’re visiting us, please enjoy our other destinations:
- The Shops at Nature’s Art Village open daily 10-6
- The PAST Antiques at Nature’s Art Village open daily 10-6
- The Genius Museum at Nature’s Art Village open Saturday-Sun 10:30-4:30
- Discovery Depot at Nature’s Art Village open weekends, holidays, and school vacations 10-5
See you soon!